Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ipsy bag February 2013!

This is actually my third Ipsy bag but since I just started blogging this will be my fist review!

A little bit about Ipsy is that is $10 a month and you get 4-5 sample and sometimes full size products every month along with a cute little makeup pouch!



It comes shipped in adorable pink bubble-wrap packaging!


Here is my first look at what is inside. The card to the left tells you about the products and every month each company the product is from offers some kind of deal to the subscribers such as 20% off your next purchase or buy one get one free on certain products! I love that added discount bonus from Ipsy. 


A look at everything inside


Here are swatches of the coastal scents sample palette and they are offering 25% off your next purchase!


A sample with the flash, there were two palettes sent out, this one and one with more yellow looking colors in it so I am happier with the one I received! 


Next was a black gel eyeliner from MICA Beauty which is a brand I had never tried before but they are offering a 30% discount on to Ipsy subscribers so I will be checking it out!


Next was the Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara by POPbeauty and they are offering 20% off your next order. I love trying new mascaras so I was very excited to get this!


Next was the Lash Cards that prevent you form getting mascara on your face when applying. I have never tried anything like this so I am interested to see how it works, they are also disposable. They are offering a buy two lash cards get one free deal for Ipsy customers. 

Last was the Pixi flawless and poreless face primer. I always prime my face before applying foundation so this will definitely go to use!


Here is the inside of the little bag


This is not a good picture but it is a shiny black patent material and is much cuter in person! I love getting the little bags and I have last months in purse at all times holding my lip glosses and other small things so it is easier to find them!

Ipsy is one I get super excited for every month and have not been disappointed with yet! One thing that makes it different is that they include the little bag each month. For only $10 a month it is definitely a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment