Sunday, March 3, 2013

SweetHeart VoxBox Review!

Ok so I was chosen to review one of Influenster's VoxBoxes which is basically where if you are active on the site they send you free products to review. It is a really neat site that I would recommend looking at before trying certain things out for honest reviews!


Here is a picture of the box it came in with the super cute heart sticker in the corner!



Information card 



The first item is the new Olay Fresh Effects cleansing system.


Inside were a battery powered face cleanser that is shaped like a triangle and face wash. It is the newest product in the latest trend of vibrating face cleaners and is designed in a contoured shape to deep clean in and around your T-zone, hairline, and nose. 



Next was the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant. I really like Secret's Deodorants and this one is no different. It smells awesome and lasts all day!



Many of you may know this popular brand from their alcohol line and this is their newest addition to the Skinny Girl line! These are the Skinny Girl on the go bars in greek yogurt blueberry crisp. I ate this right after I opened the box and it was so good! Love this new product by Skinny girl!


A girl can never have to much hair spray so I was glad to find the Not Your Mother's Hair Spray this in the box. I have used this brand before and loved it. The hair spray smells really good and also holds my hair great. 


This was such a fun box to receive and I am so glad that I was picked by Influenster. Hopefully I will be picked for more so I can do more reviews for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment